No reward points for this product.
Catappa leaf aka Indian Almond Tree (Terminalia catappa). Natural antiseptic, rich in tannins. Each package contains 5 leaves. Size approx 7-9 cm.
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
The infamous Catappa leaf. Why we recommend adding Indian Almond Tree (Terminalia catappa) to your aquarium:
- Antiseptic and antifungal properties
- Lowers PH, that in turn provides a food source for the shrimp by promoting biofilm growth, helps with healthy shrimp growth and molting, and protects eggs
- Depending on amount of leaves added, gives tank water gorgeous tint mimicking conditions of natural rivers and lakes
- Gorgeous piece of aquascaping
- Natural food source for shrimps
- Not only shrimps love them as a grazing place, snails absolutely love them too!
- Our leaves are perfect size for shrimp tanks taking only 7-9 cm of space and not overcrowding the aquascape.
We recommend starting with 1 leaf per 35 l of water.
While our natural products are collected at remote locations, away from roads and toxic exposure, we still recommend scalding them with water before adding to your tank.
Each package contains 5 leaves. Size approx 7-9 cm.
No customer reviews for the moment.